a wedding to remember
We help you create a ceremony that's uniquely your own.
A wedding is not about the rabbi. The star of your wedding is you two, and your love.
At Community Rabbis, we understand that it's our job to support you in making your day beautiful and meaningful, with just as much Jewish tradition as would befit your way of seeing the world. We accommodate your vision and your wishes.
Among us are rabbis who:
- Co-officiate with leaders of other religions.
- Perform Jewish-style weddings for people of any religion, as long as at least one partner has a strong connection to Judaism.
No conversion required.
- Perform weddings most days of the year (such as on Shabbat, wedding-restricted days, and some holy days).
- Are happy to marry people of any gender or sexuality, and can co-create a great non-binary ceremony:
- "I now pronounce you a married couple!"
- Offer an all-English version of the Hebrew ritual elements ... And more!